Next Monday (Jan. 12) is my birthday! I’ll be turning the big 4-1. WooHoo!
This is how I’ll be celebrating....
Since I think it’s tacky to post a blog asking for birthday gifts for myself, I’m posting a blog asking that you consider purchasing a gift for YOURSELF (with me in mind) between now and my birthday (see what I did there?).
Don’t worry, the gift is something you’ll enjoy! It’s all about PIZZA!
It’s my book, Pizza: A Slice of American History, which was released last September and has already been purchased by more than 1,000 pizza lovers all over the world.
Do you have a copy already? If so, I’d love to hear what you think of it through email (email@example.com) or an online review!
If you don’t have one, please consider grabbing a copy to help celebrate my birthday! Here are a few places to start:
- Get an autographed copy sent directly from me for $27 (includes tax/shipping) CLICK
- Get a copy from my publisher, Voyageur Press for $24.99 CLICK
- Get a copy at Amazon for $18.51, or download it to your Kindle for $11.51 CLICK
- Download a copy to your Nook for $13.99 CLICK
- Find a copy at any local book store, online or offline
Thanks so much for helping to celebrate my birthday virtually! Send me a photo of you with the book and I’ll post it on my birthday via this pizza blog, Facebook, and more!